Since moving into our new place, I have been so excited to get al our friends over and have a fabulous summer party. Full tables of food, wonderful flower arrangements, music and games; How fun! So today I have curated some wonderful ideas to use when hosting a gathering this summer to make it a great one!
1. It's all about the table setting! An easy way to get a fresh new look without spending hundreds of dollars is by getting paper plates and plastic cutlery. They are so stylish and trendy, and a very inexpensive way to get the look you want.
2. Use arrangements. Flowers are a necessity when hosting a party, whether they are on your dining table or places around a deck, you can't go wrong.
3. Make things fun with balloons. You don't need to be throwing a children's party to use balloons! You can spice up your party with these guys, and you can even get very customized or personal sayings on them.
4. Drink up. Having a designated drinks station is a fabulous way to encourage people to get social (not just from the buzz), an area where people can go and mix their own drinks, and share their spirits is a welcoming touch.
5. Have some fun! Have you ever been to a party where the conversation seems to slow down? Don't let this be yours! Having games on hand is one way to keep the party alive!
6. Decor galore. This is probably one of the only times you can bust out your pink flamingos and it be acceptable! Don't be afraid to have a little fun, your guests will love the photo ops!
7. Fire up the Q. A summer party without a BBQ meal is kind of a waste! Make sure to have all you need to get that baby fired up.
8. Tasty Treats. How many of us scroll Pinterest and see the amazing treats people make? Well now is the perfect time to test them out! Have a table set up with all of your creations! And even invite your friends to bring some of theirs!
Above all else, just have fun! Summer is an amazing season to spend with friends, they will love the time no matter what! But if you want this to be a party to remember, don't be afraid to go there!
Until next time